Saturday, February 14, 2009

OMG! Colin Cowie & the Bella Girls

I know, I know, the ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) yearly conference was way back in November of 2008....but I couldn't not blog about the amazing key note speech by Colin Cowie. What an amazing visionary within the event world. What spectacular and mind blowing time lapse pictures he used to show us of some of the truly out of this world events and weddings he has produced. His speech kept everyone on the edge of their seat, how we all wish to be associated with such feats of design and execution!
Sooo, the real reason for this blog, besides how Colin was able to excite and motivate Susan and I...was of course the amazing picture we were able to take with him. Check out Susan and I.


Then of course, during the auction with Colin where over 10 ABC members each paid $10,000 to shadow Colin on an upcoming event...we got the text from our amazing Publicist Leila Khalil (with BeInspired PR), that we had been selected as a Featured Coordinator in the Spring Bride and Bloom magazine. So we were screaming, the entire ballroom was screaming, but for different reasons. What an amazing day for Susan and I! This was the invitation that we have both dreamed of since we started Bella in 2004!


Stay tuned, I will of course blog all about the amazing feature and our dream team we used for the Bride & Bloom spread...but not before I give you the skinny on the Special Event Show in San Diego.

Till next time!


Love, the Bella Girls

No comments: