Monday, February 1, 2010

Bella Blooms

As we arrive into February, all I can think about is romance, valentines day and my upcoming anniversary. Pink just speaks to me as the symbolic color for romance. Here is some gorgeous pink eye candy for a Monday morning. Enjoy!

How could I showcase pink flowers, without starting with the signature Bella photo.

Photo by Thayer Allyson Gowdy


1st photo from Project Wedding, floral by SimplyBlooms 2nd photo courtesy of Hidden Gardens

How lush is this one?

Florals by Hidden Garden

I leave you with a little bit of both Susan and I....great tasting cake, and gorgeous flowers.

photo by MiBelle Inc, Flowers by Hidden Garden, cake by Fantasy Frostings, lighting by LightenUp Inc

Stay tuned next week - we will get all fiery with red, red, red!

No comments: