Monday, February 15, 2010

Bella Blooms

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. As promised, here is the long awaited posting of all things red red red! I just love red flowers, in fact when I was planning my wedding 7 years ago, it seems that all the inspirational photos I pulled out of magazines included red linens, florals, and detail elements.

Pictures from an event at the Beverly Hills Hotel, when I first met the bride and asked her what she envisioned her wedding to look like, her description was gorgeous red florals!

Florals by JL Designs, Photography by Ryan Phillips

One of our brides vision of an elegant reception with the perfect blend of red and turquoise was brought to life by our friends at Hidden Garden.


Florals by Hidden Garden, Photography by Cean One
Some images from a Casa del Mar celebration that we partnered with Carissa of JL Designs ~ what a great opportunity to meet and work with an amazing floral designer.

Florals by JL Designs Photography by Christine Marie
This is a picture that every single time I see it I just swoon! Can I please have a redo on my wedding and re-create this look .... with the gorgeous cuff!

Bouquet by JL Designs

Okay, if you are a flower lover...and have the budget for something like this, how about getting married under this!


Found on Kristin Banta Events, Photography from David Michael Photo

Red tablscape from One Lovely Day

I hope that you find these pictures as romantic and inspirational as I do. Enjoy your Presidents Day holiday.

Until next week!

2 comments:

carissa said...

thanks lovies!!! xoxo, c

Ashley & Danny said...

thanks for including our flowers!! they were beautiful :)