Monday, March 1, 2010

Bella Blooms

What a glorious Sunday we had in Southern California, after yet another day of rain, Sunday opened with clear blue and sunny skies. I knew it was the perfect time to pick up my gardening tools that have been hibernating all winter. As I began to prep my flower beds and vegetable gardens for spring plantings, I was disappointed when I realized that none of my tulips had bloomed this year. The hyachinth, daffodils and many many more were there, but no tulips. Paying homage to one of my favorite spring bulbs, I leave you with lots and lots of lovely tulip images.


Ah spring is coming courtesy of JL Desgins

White Tulips from The Hidden Garden, Ivory Bouquet from JL Designs Photo by Stephanie Williams Photography

Found on Style me Pretty by Details Details

Bouquet found on James Abel Events


Parrot Tulip Images found at Southern Accents and Rossi & Rovetti Flowers
Parrot and Button Tulip Bouquet found on Martha Stewart

No comments: