Monday, February 8, 2010

Bella Blooms


I know that I promised lots of red flowers today....but when I saw that our good friend Carissa of JL Designs just launched a Valentines collection for the gals and girls in your life, I knew I had to feature it.

Carissa is an equal opportunity designer, and she has created 11 amazing looks with all sorts of extras to make it very personal for your valentine. Here are just a few of my favorites.

One of the gorgeous looks for that special guy in your life!


I just can't figure out which ones I want to have my husband get for me. :-)

Carissa is accepting orders now, for delivery within LA and Orange counties. Email her directly at carissa@jldesignsandevents.com to place an order. Be sure to visit her blog for additional pictures (and additional choices) and all the ordering details.

All the photos are courtesy of The Modern Type.

Happy Valentines Week, and I promise lots of fiery red pics next Monday!

1 comment:

carissa said...

YAY!!! so glad you love them!! thanks for featuring the collection! xoxo, c